Don’t let square footage cramp your style.
1. This Scandi-style apartment uses factory-style windows to visually separate the sleeping quarters.
2. This attic apartment adopts the tried-and-true mirror trick to create the illusion of more space.
3. This studio integrates hanging planters to free up valuable floor space.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from BuzzBuzzNews sent to your inbox
4. This enviable platform bed provides plenty of built-in storage.
5. This studio dweller uses textured throw pillows to transform a bed into a sofa.
6. This compact two-person dining table also offers sweeping city views.
7. This studio uses scaled-down furniture to make the layout work.
8. This eye-catching area rug helps to define the living area in an open-concept space.
9. This serene studio proves that it’s okay to add color to a small space.
10. This lucite coffee table allows light to travel through it, brightening up the entire studio.
11. This sliding barn door takes up far less space than a traditional swinging door.
12. This studio kitchen does double-duty with a built-in workspace.
13. This apartment uses vintage crates as a coffee table and for extra storage.
14. This smart studio kitchen pairs a round table with two dining chairs and a window bench.
15. This bar cart on casters holds booze *and* books.
16. And finally, this studio apartment uses spare cabinet space only for necessities (like pretty shoes).