Looking to boost your home’s curb appeal? These exterior architectural elements will make your home the best on the block.
1. An oversized front door makes an enduring first impression.
2. Modern planters and address numbers look sleek and stylish.
Photo: west elm/Instagram
3. Barn lights and stacked wood give off a farmhouse feel.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from BuzzBuzzNews sent to your inbox
4. Patterned ceramic tile packs a lot of personality.
5. Combining colors into a cohesive palette creates interest.
6. Symmetrical benches and planters are pleasing to the eye.
7. Steel railings and a contemporary front door create clean lines.
8. Applied mouldings and a bold paint color are a match made in design heaven.
9. Coordinating sconces and front door handle sets offer a bit of bling.
10. An arched doorway paired with a round top door maintains flow.
11. A portico entry is updated with a copper sweep.
12. Layered doormats add extra oomph to a front porch.
13. A quaint cutout window adds instant character.
14. A Dutch door and stone pavers encapsulate a country aesthetic.
15. A timber-framed entry provides a rustic feel.
16. A stained wood ceiling creates contrast against a teal door and white exterior.
17. And finally, a hanging pendant lantern looks sophisticated and simple.