It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
1. Opt for a Christmas tree skirt alternative.
2. Decorate with textured, organic materials such as burlap.
3. Flock your tree for a guaranteed white Christmas.
4. Customize a hanging note roll for the holidays.
5. Put the focus on the fireplace.
6. Craft your own mason jar snow globes.
7. Attach a fresh garland to your banister.
8. Add a few vintage touches, like this red toy truck.
9. Hang wreaths off the backs of your dining chairs.
10. Transform collectibles into a Christmas tree alternative.
11. Upcycle winter sports equipment, like this pair of ice skates.
12. Buy or DIY a pom pom snowball garland.
13. Pair knitted stockings with personalized hangers.
14. Arrange greenery in galvanized buckets.
15. Use a cloche or cake stand to encapsulate a festive vignette.
16. Create a tabletop “tree farm” using decorative trees of various sizes.
17. Double down on the buffalo check.
18. Build a hot cocoa bar the whole family will enjoy.
19. Hang a variety of miniature wreaths from a branch.
20. Style a seasonal three-tiered tray.
21. Wrap your gifts in paper that complements your decor.
22. Pile up logs in a non-working fireplace.
23. Send letters to Santa using a fully functional mailbox.
24. Quote your favorite holiday movie with a felt letterboard.
25. And finally, give an antique tobacco basket a bit of Christmas cheer.