Get out your glue gun!
1. This triangular wreath by Fall for DIY crafted from stripped branches.
2. This olive branch wreath by Shades of Blue Interiors accented by vintage-looking bell ornaments.
3. This bright idea from A Bubbly Life that requires globe lights and a wire wreath form.
4. This twinkling cedar branch wreath by Oh Lovely Bows via Poppytalk.
5. Or this oversized Christmas wreath Homemade Ginger made with a hula hoop.
6. This scarf-wrapped holiday wreath from Taryn Whiteaker gets a check plus from us.
7. This wood bead wreath from Homey Oh My is pretty enough to display year-round.
8. This easy ornament wreath by Delightfully Noted uses a wire hanger as its base.
9. This embroidery hoop wreath by Simply Designing is minimal and modern.
10. This a-doe-able wreath by craft-o-maniac features a papier-mâché deer head hot glued to a grapevine wreath.
11. This Scandi-inspired project by Life is a Party incorporates a straw wreath, moss and a few festive accessories.
12. This pompom wreath by Craftberry Bush gets its volume from separating the fibers of the yarn.
13. This gilded hula hoop from Harlow & Thistle displays instax photos of Christmases past.
14. This boho-style wreath by The Merry Thought combines yarn with greenery.
15. And finally, this 'snowball' wreath by The Happy Housie will help you extend your seasonal decor into the winter months.