It’s five o’clock somewhere. 🍸
1. Layer in artwork.
2. Use trays to group like items together.
3. Citrus fruits add a pop of color and double as cocktail garnishes.
4. Choose liquor bottles with interesting packaging designs.
5. Mix in seasonal decor accents for a festive feel.
6. Opt for a vintage bar cart with lots of character.
7. Decanters and ice buckets lend an aura of authenticity.
8. Inspire creativity with a few cocktail recipe books.
9. Make sure you have all the right (bar) tools.
10. Choose a color palette and design around it.
11. Integrate quirky vintage glassware.
12. Add visual height with greenery.
13. Edit your items to keep the bar cart from looking cluttered.
14. Show off your sense of humor with a letter board sign.
15. And finally, add a chic table lamp to brighten up your look.