Be our guest!
1. Build a bunkbed with a double bed underneath that parents and kids will enjoy.
2. DIY a welcome wreath so your guests can easily identify their room.
3. Adopt a warm, earthy color palette to make twin beds look more grown-up.
4. Print and frame a cute sign with your wifi network name and password.
5. Repurpose existing furniture rather than splurging on all new pieces.
6. Add a basket with throw blankets in case your guests get chilly at night.
7. Ensure there is a light source within easy reach of bed.
8. Hang a playful sign above the headboard as wall art.
9. Opt for a daybed in a space that also functions as a home office.
10. Place an alarm clock on the nightstand to help guests rise and shine.
11. Put together a basket of travel-size toiletries.
12. Create a simple dressing area using a floating shelf and mirror.
13. And finally, provide a couple of your favorite books for guests to enjoy.