It’s time to call the contractor…
1. Mix tiles and metals for an eclectic look.
2. Opt for a floating vanity in a small bathroom.
3. Glam up your space with a chandelier.
4. Give that vanity a fresh paint job.
5. Pick a shower curtain that packs a punch.
6. Add warmth with a kilim rug and leather drawer pulls.
7. Display a collection of vintage mirrors.
8. Install black-framed shower doors for an industrial feel.
9. Allow tropical plants to thrive in the humidity.
10. Try a trough sink with two faucets.
11. Repurpose a vintage dresser into a vanity.
12. Refinish a clawfoot tub in a modern hue.
13. Integrate clever bathroom storage.
14. Place your tub inside a walk-in shower.
15. Use warm metals such as brass, copper or gold.
16. Play with tile in unexpected places.
17. Use wall-mounted sconces for overhead lighting.
18. Enhance your space with wallpaper and painted wainscoting.
19. Increase storage with wooden floating shelves.
20. Embrace faux-wood porcelain tile.
21. Create a luxury bathroom retreat with a fireplace.
22. Add towel hooks within easy reach of the shower.
23. And finally, try a square subway tile for an updated take on an old classic.