Say ‘so long’ to clutter.
1. Build or buy a loft bed to squeeze more function out of your sleeping space.
2. Hang your hats to add instant character to a blank wall.
3. Use wooden crates to organize shoes and boots.
4. Or use curtain rods to display your high heel collection.
5. Opt for a nightstand with plenty of drawer space.
6. Hang a garment rod from the ceiling.
7. Place pretty storage baskets underneath a bedroom bench.
8. Install a countertop over two dressers to create a makeup vanity.
9. Prevent tangles by hanging your jewelry in a wall-mounted box.
10. Install floating shelves in awkward corners.
11. If you’re short on closet space, buy a cheap bookcase (like this one from IKEA) for backup.
12. Mount a pegboard organizer to your wall to hang a variety of objects.
13. Put your bed on risers to increase the amount of storage.
14. Make use of your window sills.
15. Add a ladder to keep decorative throws off the ground.
16. Choose sconces or chandeliers to free up floor space.
17. And finally, put your junk in a trunk at the foot of your bed.