Step into my (teeny tiny) office.
1. Maximize storage with open shelving and hanging wire baskets.
2. On a budget? This minimalist laptop desk from IKEA only costs $39.99.
3. A ghost chair makes a cramped corner feel light and airy.
4. Wall art with a message will keep you motivated throughout the day.
5. Transform an underused closet into an efficient workstation.
6. Or opt for an under the stairs home office.
7. Put an awkward corner to good use with floating desk.
8. Modular furniture can turn any room into a home office.
9. Install a sliding door to separate your work life from your home life.
10. Incorporate a drop-down desk into custom cabinetry.
11. A bedside table does double duty as a chic workspace.
12. Loft your bed and design a workspace underneath it.
13. Carve out a desk in the kitchen for homework or meal planning.
14. Position a desk in front of a juliet balcony for an indoor/outdoor feel.
15. And finally, place a narrow desk behind a sofa to create small and stylish workspace.