10. Rockwell by Oyster Development Corp.
9. LUMINA by Tishman Speyer
8. The Pacific by Trumark Urban
4. ONE Mission Bay by Strada Investment Group and CIM Group
3. 181 Fremont Residences by Jay Paul Company and SKS
2. Summit 800 by Comstock Homes
Located in San Francisco’s Nob Hill neighborhood, 1601 Larkin Street is a new 27-unit apartment building. The development is steps away from many of San Francisco’s famous areas, including Chinatown, North Beach, Russian Hill and the Tenderloin. Leases for available units range in price from $5,000 to $7,000.