You’ll be green with envy when you see these spaces.
1. A fiddle leaf fig in a woven basket is peak chic.
2. This mix of vintage glass bottles and potted cacti is purr-fect.
3. Natural materials and organic elements create a serene atmosphere.
4. This renter used a curtain rod to hang macrame planters.
5. A looong vine of Devil’s Ivy frames a sunny window.
6. A shelf over the bed is far more interesting than a headboard.
7. This balcony container garden is bursting with color.
8. Plants boost productivity, which is why you should always integrate them into your home office.
9. Varying plant heights adds visual interest to a boring corner.
10. This clever crate display is easy and affordable to replicate.
11. A piece of driftwood draws the eye upward in this dreamy bedroom.
12. A jungle-like bathroom encourages relaxation.
13. This kitchen uses open shelving to show off its plant friends.
14. A vintage filing cabinet makes for a one-of-a-kind container garden.
15. This sunroom transports you to the tropics with rattan furniture and banana leaf-patterned throw pillows.
16. A gallery wall infuses air plants and hanging planters into its design.
17. This non-working fireplace serves as the perfect plant perch.
18. A welcoming entryway uses deep window sills to parade its plants.
19. Bay windows are fantastic hangout spots for humans and cacti alike.
20. This studio space takes the term “urban jungle” to another level.
21. And finally, a perfectly imperfect #shelfie is accessorized with books and plants.