Good times and good vibes.
1. There’s nothing more ethereal than a home full of plants.
2. An abundance of throw pillows — think woven, faux fur and lots of embroidery — will add color and comfort.
3. Decorate with bold, saturated colors.
4. Layering vintage rugs adds warmth and texture.
5. Poufs and footstools are incredibly versatile pieces of furniture.
6. Don’t be afraid to mix and match your dinnerware.
7. Accessorize (and send good vibes) with crystals.
8. Buy or DIY a macramé wall hanging.
9. Choose furniture made from natural materials, like rattan or solid wood.
10. Hang an assortment of lanterns to create a magical atmosphere.
11. Add some sparkle with fairy lights.
12. Geometric terrariums are also a must-have.
13. Hanging furniture — such as a chair or bedside table — is especially fun.
14. Load up on candles to make your whole house smell amazing.
15. Floor cushions are great when you have guests over and require extra seating.
16. Handwoven baskets are an unexpected way to decorate your walls.
17. Get a little wild with a cow skull or a rack of antlers.
18. Opt for nature-inspired artwork, like these botanical prints.