Which San Francisco development was most popular on BuzzBuzzHome last month? Scroll through the list below to find out — if you’ve been following along, you may recognize the building that snagged the top spot.
10. 1450 Franklin by Village Properties
7. LUMINA by Tishman Speyer
5. The Pacific by Trumark Urban
4. One Mission Bay by Strada Investment Group and CIM Group
3. 181 Fremont Residences by Jay Paul Company and SKS
1. Rockwell by Oyster Development
Homes at Rockwell are now for sale starting at $844,000, and Oyster Development boasts that all 260 residences will offer the perfect Pacific Heights living experience. With two glass and concrete towers rising 13 stories high, the building will provide amazing views as well as an impressive collection of amenities — highlights include an exclusive Owner’s Club, a lush outdoor courtyard and a Sky Lounge and Sky Terrace. Specialized floor plans, crips custom finishes and distinct design features will only add to the luxurious experience.