Turn that wall of shame into a wall of fame.
1. Pick a theme you love and stick to it.
2. Opt for similar prints in matching frames.
3. Integrate clipboards or picture ledges.
4. Choose artwork that complements the color palette of the room.
5. Decide on an anchor piece and design around it.
6. Collect oil paintings from antique stores for a traditional look.
7. Or be bold with a mix of colorful, empty frames.
8. Sprinkle in crafty elements like cross stitch.
9. Frame your kid’s artwork with washi tape.
10. Group vintage mirrors together to brighten up your space.
11. Wood frames and accent pieces offer rustic charm.
12. Get playful with a pennant or two.
13. Or go Grandma-chic with a collection of ceramic plates.
14. Wrap your gallery wall around a corner for added dimension.
15. Try out a linear look rather than a cluster.
16. Turn a pile of instax photos into wall art.
17. Add a personal touch with monogram letters.
18. Arrange postcards, souvenirs and knickknacks from your travels.
19. Choose a vibrant color for your matting.
20. Keep things sophisticated by displaying solely portraits.
21. Or paint a chalkboard background to easily alter the look of your gallery wall.