Scroll through the hottest San Francisco development projects on BuzzBuzzHome last month. If you’ve been following this list, you may recognize the one that snagged the top spot.
10. Summit 800 by Comstock Homes
8. Rowan by Trumark Urban
6. One Mission Bay by Strada Investment Group and CIM Group
4. The Pacific by Trumark Urban
3. 181 Fremont Residences by Jay Paul Company and SKS
1. Rockwell by Oyster Development
Rising 13 stories high, Rockwell’s two glass and concrete towers will offer the perfect Pacific Heights living experience. All homes will have crisp, custom finishes and specialized floor plans, and residents will have access to an immense array of luxurious amenities, from an exclusive Owner’s Club to a lush outdoor courtyard to a Sky Lounge and Sky Terrace.
Rockwell is scheduled for completion this year, and will be home to 260 condo and townhome residences. Homes are now for sale, and prices range from $833,000 to over $1,965,000.