The most popular Alberta real estate developments on BuzzBuzzHome in 2012
We’re a week and a half into 2013 and we’re still holding true to our New Year’s resolutions. We figure that means it’s not too late to look back at Alberta’s ten hottest real estate projects from the past year, as voted by our site metrics.
So, without further ado, here they are in ascending order:
10. Elements at McConachie by Carlisle Group
9. Drake by Grosvenor
8. IndigoSky at Saddleridge by Carlisle Group
7. First Condos at East Village by Slokker Real Estate Group and Fram Building Group
6. The Park Condos in Calgary by Lake Placid Group of Companies
5. Ultima Condos by Westrich Pacific Corp
4. Rutherford Landing by Carlisle Group
3. Evanston Square by StreetSide Development Corporation
2. 6th and Tenth Condos by Lamb Development Corp.
And the winner – drum roll, please….
The Guardian by Hon Towers Ltd.!
We’re can’t we’re surprised this project earned the most-viewed distinction. Standing at 44-storeys, The Guardian will be Calgary’s tallest residential tower when it’s completed in 2014. The good news for prospective buyers is that the building’s grand size means there are 321 homes up for grabs, so you still have time to buy into this highly anticipated project in the heart of Calgary.