The Toronto hotspot has plenty of bars, restaurants, cultural attractions and shops that can be enjoyed year-round. That’s why we’re teaming up with King Blue Condos to give away a one night stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown at 92 Peter Street. The prize also includes two appetizers at the Marquis Lounge and Bistro located in the hotel. The folks at King Blue Condos want to give you a chance to be close to all the action for one night and experience the King West lifestyle firsthand.
The epic project by Easton’s Group will consist of two towers — one 48 storeys and the other 44. Situated at the corner of King Street and Blue Jays Way, King Blue will have suites from starting the mid $200s ranging from 400 to 1,100 square feet. Check out the King Blue website for more info and register now to receive a priority package before it goes to the public.
Like all good contests these days, it will be held over Twitter. Here’s what you need to do to win the one night stay:
- You must follow @BuzzBuzzHome and @KingBlueCondos on Twitter
- Tell us your favourite spot on King West (it can be a store, restaurant, corner… anything you want!)
- Tweet (on Twitter, naturally): “Hey @BuzzBuzzHome and @KingBlueCondos! My fave spot in King West is ____ now give me my room key!” after 12:01am and before midnight EST on September 20th
- One winner will be randomly selected and announced on Friday, September 21st
No purchase is necessary and chances of winning depend on the number of legit entries on Twitter. You must be 18 years or older to enter this contest. Winners will be contacted via Direct Message on Twitter.
Did you know that Twitter has its own rules for contests? Well, they do and please follow them:
- Anyone using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible
- Multiple entries on September 20th will not be accepted
- You must include @BuzzBuzzHome and @KingBlueCondos in your tweet
May the force be with you…